22 thoughts on “Love Slave Part 14 (18+ only)

• missy says:

I don’t know if I posted a comment before but I read the previous one, loved it and went right back to the beginning. I am not sure how I missed them. When I read part 13 I had no idea of the background and I formed was a completely different impression of his character when I read what had gone before. He has her hooked so deeply even though she wants to fight him so I am interested to know what will come.

Liked by 1 person

• Ina Morata says:

I’m glad you found them! Yes, he’s a strange character. I do wonder if she’s been too easily ‘hookable’, but given they have history, then possibly not. I don’t know what you’ll make of the next part, but I’m going to (hopefully) both end this one and leave enough threads to be ale to continue it in the second book. It’ll be on the blog, too. But I have a different one I’m going to blog first. Or maybe I’ll overlap a bit.

If you’ve got any comments on the story as a whole, feel free to message me. Everything’s of help before I edit.

• missy says:

I don’t think she is too easily hookable. Perhaps from the point of view of her own sanity (and safety?) but not in terms of it being believable and realistic. If you are stacked that way then it is intoxicating and you are powerless against it which I think comes across. She is an intelligent and rational woman but all that goes out of the window when faced with the power of her need for Domination.

Liked by 1 person

• Ina Morata says:

But that makes you the perfect person to judge how she behaves! (My inclinations run down that line, too). When I have a full, edited manuscript, if you’d be interested in reading it, I’d be glad to send you one to see what you think.

Liked by 1 person

• Alun Norley says:

I think you’ve missed the point of the story. I dislike him because he is a lying, manipulative, abusive creep. He’s taking advantage of Charlotte in the worst way possible. A dom should be caring towards his sub. He shows no consideration for her feelings one bit and is purely out to fuck with her mind not just her body.

• Swedish chef says:

But he does care for his sub. Immensely. If he didn’t care for her so much, he wouldn’t be so comfortable pushing the boundaries so much. It shows a level of ease and trust that he has with her that he can push her this way.
        I think he would be utterly aimless without her.

• Alun Norley says:

He’s a sociopath at best. She’s not comfortable. He’s abusing her, plain and simple. I would NEVER treat any of my subs with such disrespect. Where’s the after care? She may be intrigued but does she enjoy being humiliated? No she bloody well doesn’t. She’s not well and he’s using that to get his kicks. He’s a sexual predator.

Liked by 1 person